Polyurethane (PU) decorative products roman pillars, cornice, veneer accessories and wall panels compared with the traditional materials, like plaster, wood, and concrete is the best choice for building decoration:
- Super fast turnaround: they come in white, which you paint them the colour you want, or get them pre-painted and simply install them.
- Installation: they can be planted, sawed, nailed or glued by yourself, 80% faster and cheaper than using wood or concrete.
- Lightweight: no machines, no heavy lifting, good tenacity, lightweight yet hard and durable.
- Entirely: classic, elegant and uniform, pick and mix any ornament and still be consistent.
- Fire-proof and heat-insulated: our products reach the Chinese National Fireproof Standard of Grade B2.
- Water-resistant: No moisture absorbing, no water permeation and mildew arising after being exposed for a long time.
- Anti-erosion: resistant to acid and alkali.
- Environment-friendly: water-based painting is used and the raw material is Polyurethane, which is free of hazardous and chemical elements.
Our polyurethane ornaments products can be painted with gold paint, or gilded with 24k genuine gold leaf or a cheaper option is to gild them with imitation cold, copper or silver leafs. They are widely used in house decoration, villas, hotels, restaurants, stores, salons, nightclubs, dance recreation, disco bar, churches, temples, companies, offices, conference and exhibition halls, shopping malls and other indoor places.
Contact Gold Leaf NZ to discuss your PU Gold Ornaments project.