24k Cosmetics gold-infused skincare is becoming very popular in the cosmetic industry, and that is for a genuine reason. Apart from being a luxuries metal, it is also beneficial to the skin due to its anti-ageing ingredient.
Gold has anti-inflammatory properties that attracts people with sensitive, and acne-scarred skin. Gold also helps repair skin damage while adding radiance and glow with its intense light-reflecting colour. It improves skin elasticity, giving it a firming effect and combating environmental aggressors and daily pollutants.
All our gold flakes and leaf contain no chemicals, no vegetal extracts, no anti-oxidants, no bio additives, no preservatives, and no chelating agents.
Types of gold flakes:
Cosmetics gold flakes are made from 24k genuine gold that is certified by the EU and US as edible and safe on your skin.
The gold flakes available in few different sizes:
The flake size 1 is almost powder;
The flake size 2 is about 2mm;
The flake size 3 is about 7mm;
The flake size 4 is about 10mm; and
The flake size 0 is the largest, about 2-5cm, irregular shapes.
Which gold flakes size is best for me?
You can use any flake size there is no rule in this regards, however, flake size 1 and 2 are mostly used by cosmetic products manufacturers when making serum, creams and gell type of products. The small size flaks adds a luxury and sparkling appearance yet it does not compete with the actual appearance of their product.
When the flakes are size 1 and 2, they tend to stick together during the manufacturing process, that is because gold is soft, to get around that problem, gold flakes manufactures add 1% silver to give the gold flakes some strength so that the flakes do not stick together.
The benefits of gold for skin care
- Glowing Skin: gold improves the blood circulation, and this helps hydrate and maintain the skin’s moisture.
- The fine particles of gold is absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow. This makes the skin healthy and radiant.
- Cures allergies: the antioxidant properties in gold helps in increasing blood circulation which leads to a reduction in acne and other skin allergies.
- Gold can reduce the dryness of skin and helps in increasing the metabolic rate. This would prevent the skin from premature aging.
- Gold reduces wrinkles and spots: Gold can activate the basal cells of the skin, which increases the elasticity of the skin. It thus reduces wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and marks on the skin.
- Gold can slow down the depletion of collagen level in your skin cells: collagen is naturally produced in your body which keeps the body flexible. It is responsible for giving smooth skin and shining hair. The collagen level in the body starts depleting from the age of 25 and this is when you notice the changes on your skin.
- Gold can stimulate the cells and have a healthy skin: the ions present in gold help in stimulating the cells, and veins in your body. This leads to improved blood circulation. This will increase the metabolism of skin cells and secretion of the waste.
- Gold can reduce the production of melanin in the body: the production of melanin or black pigment in the skin is responsible for tanning of the skin when exposed to sunlight.
- Gold increases the elasticity of the skin, thus making it firm and toned: the skin tends to sag when its elasticity decreases. The use of gold can reduce the breakdown of elastin and restore the elasticity of the tissues. This will further prevent the skin from sagging.
- Gold has anti-inflammation properties that help oxygen to enter into the skin to renew the cells. This helps in treating ulcer and other inflammatory disorders of the skin.
View all Cosmetic Gold Flakes
If you need more info about our gold flakes, then please contact us we are more than happy to answer all your questions.