The Plaster of Paris is a pure gypsum-based plaster for making moulds, ceramics, ceiling, walls, and any decoratives objects.
How to mix for castings and moulds:
- Use clean, warm water between 15-25 degrees.
- About 1.3 L of water for every 20 kg Plaster of Paris powder.
- Add the Plaster of Paris into the bole or container that has clean water.
- Leave to soak for about 3-5 minutes; it depends on the room temperature.
- Mix gently to the desired consistency.
- Pour the mix now into the mould.
- Shake gently for the air bubbles to disappear.
- Remove from the mould.
- Oven-dry your mould or air it.
We also stock Gilder’s Whiting for making Gesso.