A new trend in metal leafing. This coloured imitation gold leaf is great for mixed media artists, glass wear artists, ceramic artists, wearable arts designers, cosmetics and beauty salons, invites designers and book scrap projects.
– Leaf size: 14 x 13cm.
– Red one side and gold is the other side.
– For general art and craft projects.
– Made to be broken into flakes or small pieces.
– Not suitable for gilding large area, but perfect for achieving cracked gilding.
– Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– None-toxic and totally safe to use by kids and adults.
- Recommended gilding size for these leafs is Kolner Aqua Size, and you can also use any gilding size you have.
- When using imitation metal leaf, it is best to use Gilder’s Gloves to avoid leaving moisture from your fingers on the metal leafs.
- Imitation gold leafs must be protected with varnish to avoid oxidization; use Kolner Leaf Protect.
- To brush off the excess leafs and end up with a nice solid finish, use the Gilder’s Mop.