18k Bright lemon gold leaf booklet. These loose genuine gold leaf are placed loosely between thin rouged paper in the booklet. To cut the leaf, pick it up with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the gilder’s cushion or drop it directly from the booklet onto the gilder’s cushion and use gilder’s knife.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of surfaces such as wood, metal, gibb-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– Noris 18k bright lemon gold
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor use only.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Coverage: x157 leafs per sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.