24k gold leaf booklet. The individual gold leaf is pressed onto a tissue paper. One uses patent gold, also called tempest gold. The tissue paper is larger than the gold leaf. Thus it may be more easily handled. It is also possible to cut the patent gold leafs into desired shapes with scissors. The leafs are placed onto the surface and carefully rubbed with a soft wool brush. The tissue paper may then be removed as the gold leaf will adhere to the surface.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– 24k Genuine Gold Leaf.
– Inside the booklet, there are five gold leafs.
– It can be cut into smaller pieces.
– Best choice for gilding outdoor.
– Can be cut into a specific shape using any scissors.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Composition: Pure Gold
Note: Genuine gold leaf is different from imitation gold leaf. The genuine is much more expensive because they are made from real gold, whereas the imitation gold leafs sometimes called “gold leaf” —which is misleading— are made from copper, zinc and other alloys.