Noris 22k Moon gold leaf booklet. The moon gold leaf is made with palladium instead of copper, and therefore, it is paler. Indoor gilding only, made by Noris in Germany. These genuine gold leaf are placed loosely between thin rouged paper in the booklet. To cut the leaf, pick it up with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the gilder’s cushion or drop it directly from the booklet onto the gilder’s cushion and use gilder’s knife.
Great for gilding furniture and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, and fabric.
– 22k Moon gold leaf booklet
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor use only.
– Always avoid touching the leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment or use transfer moon gold leaf.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm
Coverage: x157 leafs sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.