Noris 22k Gold Leaf Booklet, Orange Double Gold, Patent. tThe individual gold leafs are pressed onto a tissue paper. It is more easily handled. It is also possible to cut the patent leaves into desired shapes/forms with scissors. The leafs are placed onto the prepared surface, and carefully rubbed with cotton wool or gilding brush. The tissue paper may then be removed as the gold leaf will adhere to the surface / object.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– 22k Genuine Gold Leaf Patent (Transfer).
– Best choice for indoor gilding due to its thickness and strength.
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Preferred by most gilders.
– Easily cut the leafs with scissors to the shape you want.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor use only.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm
Composition: Gold and silver.
Coverage: x157 leafs per sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.
Genuine gold leaf is different from imitation gold leaf. The genuine is much more expensive, because they are made from real gold, whereas the imitation gold leafs sometimes called “gold leaf” —which is misleading— are made from copper, zinc and other alloy.