Noris 23.6k gold leaf booklet, Ducate Antique Gold. These loose genuine gold leafs are placed loosely between thin rouged paper in the booklet. To cut the leaf, pick it up with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the gilder’s cushion or drop it directly from the booklet onto the gilder’s cushion and use gilder’s knife.
Great for gilding furniture and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, and fabric.
Also available Ducate Antique Gold transfer. The individual gold leafs are pressed onto a tissue paper. It is more easily handled. It is also possible to cut the patent leaves into desired shapes/forms with scissors. The leafs are placed onto the prepared surface, and carefully rubbed with a gilding brush. The tissue paper may then be removed as the gold leaf will adhere to the surface / object.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
When gilding onto a flat surface such as walls, ceilings or sign-writing, it is best to use the transfer leaf which is pressed onto a backing sheet of acid-free tissue paper.
– 23.6k Gold Leaf Booklet, Ducate Antique Gold
– Each booklet contains 25 loose leafs.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor/outdoor use.
– Always avoid touching the leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment or use transfer transfer.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm
Coverage: x157 leafs sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.