24k Pure gold leaf, triple strong. These loose genuine gold leaf are placed loosely between thin rouged paper in the booklet. To cut the leaf, pick it up with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the gilder’s cushion or drop it directly from the booklet onto the gilder’s cushion and use gilder’s knife.
Top quality gold leaf for gilding furniture and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, and fabric.
When gilding onto a flat surface such as walls, ceilings or sign-writing, it is best to use transfer 24k gold leaf, which is pressed onto a backing sheet of acid-free tissue paper.
– 24k pure gold leaf,
– Triple strong leaf, loose
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor/outdoor use.
– Always avoid touching the gold leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment or use transfer leaf.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm
Coverage: x157 leafs sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.