23.5k Gold leaf booklet Ducate Double Polish Gold. The individual gold leafs are pressed onto a tissue paper. It is more easily handled. It is also possible to cut the patent leaves into desired shapes/forms with scissors. The leafs are placed onto the prepared surface, and carefully rubbed with a gilding brush or best with Instacoll Tissue. The tissue paper may then be removed as the gold leaf will adhere to the surface / object.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
When gilding onto a flat surface such as walls, ceilings or for sign-writing, it is best to use the transfer leaf which is pressed onto a backing sheet of acid-free tissue paper.
– 23.5k Ducate Double Polish gold leaf booklet.
– Patent leaf.
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor/outdoor use.
– Always avoid touching the palladium leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-drafty environment or use transfer Palladium.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm.
Coverage: x157 leafs sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.