Platinum white gold leaf booklet, 14.12ct loose leaf, made by Noris in Germany. The platinum leafs are placed in paper booklets, loosely inlaid in 25 compartments, one for each leaf. To cut the leaf pick it up with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the gilder’s cushion or drop it directly from the booklet onto the gilder’s cushion and use gilder’s knife.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of surfaces such as wood, metal, gibb-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– 14.12ct Platinum gold leaf.
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor use only.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Coverage: x157 leafs per sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.