Palladium leaf is used for water gilding, and it is a rare metal, white silvery looking, yet, it will not tarnish, making it a cost-effective alternative to gold and silver. These loose genuine palladium leaf are placed loosely between thin rouged paper in the booklet. To cut the leaf, pick it up with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the gilder’s cushion or drop it directly from the booklet onto the gilder’s cushion and use gilder’s knife.
Palladium loose-leaf is Perfect for gilding furniture and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, and fabric.
When gilding onto a flat surface such as walls, ceilings or signwriting, it is best to use Palladium transfer leaf, which is pressed onto a backing sheet of acid-free tissue paper.
– Pure Palladium leaf, loose
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor/outdoor use.
– Always avoid touching the palladium leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-drafty environment or use transfer Palladium.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm
Coverage: x157 leafs sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.