23k Edible gold flakes (flakes size 2 which is a bit bigger than size 1). A luxury gift that you will earn the heart of those who you give to. Totally safe to eat. It can be used on any type of food.
– Genuine 23k gold flakes
– Impress your love one by adding 23k gold flakes to the food or drinks that you serve them.
– Best choice for home diners and small cake shops.
How to use:
– Chill a glass in a fridge and add few of these gold flakes in the glass then pour your drink and watch the gold flakes spinning luxuriously inside your glass.
– Also suitable for decorating cakes and dishes of all kinds. it is ideal for embellishing and lighting your table on any occasion, from the morning flat white to the special event dish, by sprinkling some of these gold flakes on top.
– Always avoid touching gold flakes with your fingers.
– Avoid breathing over the flakes as this will cause the flakes to fly away.
– Always keep the flakes in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
– Use the supplied edible gold or silver flakes within 3 years from date of purchase.
– Ingredient: 99% gold and 1% silver.
Edible gold leafs are not the same gold leafs that used to decorate walls, furniture and valuable objects. Edible gold is not only made from genuine gold but also manufactured specifically for the food industry with strict safety standards; this means all the equipment are rubricated with vegetarian oil and not with toxic industrial oil.
BEWARE OFF: Cheap edible gold, is a sign it is NOT made from genuine gold, genuine gold is costly, usually the price for 50 imitation gold leafs = one genuine gold leaf.
Non-genuine gold (imitation) is made from zinc, resin and mixed alloy, plus made on machines that are rubricated with industrial oil, toxic and harmful to human consumption.
Generally, gold leaf from 22-24k is suitable for human consumption. Both the United States and the European Union authorised the genuine gold leaf for human consumption under food colouring # E175, and the genuine silver leaf under food colouring # E174). The leafs are so thin that they will disintegrate in your mouth instantly.
Shipping within New Zealand:
Urban from $5.95 | Rural from $9.99 | Overnight from $11.95 | Saturday delivery from $14.95 | Freight $75 | Same day Auckland region $90
- All orders are processed daily and shipped via Track and Trace.
- Overnight delivery, usually 1-2 business days.
- Urban and Rural deliveries about five business days.
- All orders are packaged securely.
- Special shipping requirement is acceptable by prior arraignment.
- Freight shipping is a flat rate regardless of size and weight. Use this option if you see your shipping exceeded $75.
- Add to Cart all the products you want to buy and then go to checkout. Enter your address, and choose shipping by weight.
- All orders are packaged nicely and securely.
Wholesale prices, up to 70% off the RRP:
- Save Money Every time you buy from us.
- Get up to 70% discount every time.
- Use your Gold Coupon every time you purchase on our website.
- No minimum and no maximum spent.
- Your Gold Coupon is always active, with no expiration. Simply enter your coupon at checkout to get the discount.
- Valid on all products, storewide.
- Your discount percentage will be based on your total spending on Gold Leaf NZ and not on one single order.
- Coupons do not apply to on-sale products.
- You will get your Gold Coupon on your first order.
High-Quality Customer Service:
- We guarantee the quality of every product you buy from us.
- We package all orders securely and nicely.
- We inspect every product before we ship it to you so that you do not get disappointed.
- All orders are processed daily and delivered to you within 20 days via NZ Post, UPS, FedEx or DHL.
- You can pay by direct credit, Visa/Paypal or Western Union.
- We have no objection to how you use our products, resell them, or use them for yourself or your customers.
- Superfast communication, email us, call us or text us at any time.
- We look forward to you joining us for a long and prosperous business relationship.
If you have any questions, then please email us.