Impress your loved one with this 23k Gold Passion edible gold leaf booklet, made in Germany. High quality edible gold leaf for corporate gift. Perfect for wedding gift, Graduation gift, business gift and so on.
Gold Passion is made from real gold leaf for food and beverages, certified under Food additive no. E 175(Gold).
23k Edible gold leaf booklet. Made exclusively for the food industry. Edible gold leaf is suitable for decorating cakes and dishes of all kinds. It is ideal for embellishing and lighting your table on any occasion, from the morning flat white to the special event dish.
– Leaf size: 80x80mm.
– Inside the booklet, there are 25 gold leafs.
– Perfect for decorating cakes, cupcakes, confectionery, chocolate, desserts and cocktails.
How do you apply edible gold leaf to a cake?
- Simply slide the gold leaf onto the cake. You can also use the Edible Leaf Application Brush to place the gold / silver leaf precisely where you want.
- Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
- Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment.
- Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to rincle or fly away.
- Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
- Use the supplied edible gold or silver leafs within 3 years from date of purchase.
- For the edible gold leaf to stick, make sure your cake is free of any powder or sugar.
- If the surface of the cake is wet or moist already, then that’s best, if it is dry and hard (such as biscuit) brush a thin layer of water over the area where you will apply the gold leaf using a food paintbrush.
How long does edible gold leaf last?
The edible gold leaf lasts up to three years from the date of manufacturing. Edible Gold is used in gourmet foods, such as cocktails, pastries as a decorative ingredient.
Is edible gold leaf real gold?
Yes, edible gold leaf or flakes are made of pure Gold 24k, however, it also comes in 23k, (99% gold and 1% silver) both genuine Gold and silver are safe to consume. Thus edible gold leaf is relatively inexpensive.
Can you use edible gold leaf on buttercream?
Buttercream is the perfect foundation for loose edible gold leaf because the leafs are so thin they will follow the contour of the butter and stick easily.
What does gold leaf taste like?
Edible Gold has no taste at all, it is nothing but a shiny glitter that adds luxury style to your food.
Edible gold leafs are not the same gold leafs that used to decorate walls, furniture and valuable objects. Edible gold is not only made from genuine gold but also manufactured specifically for the food industry with strict safety standards; this means all the equipment are rubricated with vegetarian oil and not with toxic industrial oil.
BEWARE OFF: Cheap edible gold, is a sign it is NOT made from genuine gold, genuine gold is costly, usually the price for 50 imitation gold leafs = one genuine gold leaf.
Non-genuine gold (imitation) is made from zinc, resin and mixed alloy, plus made on machines that are rubricated with industrial oil, toxic and harmful to human consumption.
Generally, gold leaf from 22-24k is suitable for human consumption. Both the United States and the European Union authorised the genuine gold leaf for human consumption under food colouring # E175, and the genuine silver leaf under food colouring # E174). The leafs are so thin that they will disintegrate in your mouth instantly.
Shipping within New Zealand:
Urban from $5.95 | Rural from $9.99 | Overnight from $11.95 | Saturday delivery from $14.95 | Freight $75 | Same day Auckland region $90
- All orders are processed daily and shipped via Track and Trace.
- Overnight delivery, usually 1-2 business days.
- Urban and Rural deliveries about five business days.
- All orders are packaged securely.
- Special shipping requirement is acceptable by prior arraignment.
- Freight shipping is a flat rate regardless of size and weight. Use this option if you see your shipping exceeded $75.
- Add to Cart all the products you want to buy and then go to checkout. Enter your address, and choose shipping by weight.
- All orders are packaged nicely and securely.
Wholesale prices, up to 70% off the RRP:
- Save Money Every time you buy from us.
- Get up to 70% discount every time.
- Use your Gold Coupon every time you purchase on our website.
- No minimum and no maximum spent.
- Your Gold Coupon is always active, with no expiration. Simply enter your coupon at checkout to get the discount.
- Valid on all products, storewide.
- Your discount percentage will be based on your total spending on Gold Leaf NZ and not on one single order.
- Coupons do not apply to on-sale products.
- You will get your Gold Coupon on your first order.
High-Quality Customer Service:
- We guarantee the quality of every product you buy from us.
- We package all orders securely and nicely.
- We inspect every product before we ship it to you so that you do not get disappointed.
- All orders are processed daily and delivered to you within 20 days via NZ Post, UPS, FedEx or DHL.
- You can pay by direct credit, Visa/Paypal or Western Union.
- We have no objection to how you use our products, resell them, or use them for yourself or your customers.
- Superfast communication, email us, call us or text us at any time.
- We look forward to you joining us for a long and prosperous business relationship.
If you have any questions, then please email us.