24k Gold Leaf. The gold leaf is placed loosely inside a tissue paper, one for each leaf. You can pick up the leaf with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the prepared surface, or simply drop it directly from the booklet onto the surface.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– 24k Genuine Gold Leaf.
– Best choice for headstone gilders and gold lettering.
– A pack of 10 leafs.
– A bit thicker than the 43x43mm thus makes it best for rich looking.
– For indoor/outdoor use.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: 4x4cm
Composition: Pure Gold
Note: Genuine gold leaf is different from imitation gold leaf. The genuine is much more expensive because they are made from real gold, whereas the imitation gold leafs sometimes called “gold leaf” —which is misleading— are made from copper, zinc and other alloys.