24k gold leaf. Genuine gold leaf for gilding furniture and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, and fabric.These loose genuine gold leaf are placed loosely between thin rouged paper in the booklet. To cut the leaf, pick it up with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the gilder’s cushion or drop it directly from the booklet onto the gilder’s cushion and use gilder’s knife.
– 24k gold leaf,
– Genuine gold leaf, loose
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– For indoor/outdoor gilding.
– Always avoid touching the gold leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment or use transfer leaf.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm
Coverage: x157 leafs sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.