Noris genuine silver leaf (Patent). A booklet of 25 leafs. The individual silver leafs are pressed onto a tissue paper, perfect for beginners or when gilding outdoors. The tissue paper is larger than the silver leaf, thus it may be more easily handled. It is also possible to cut the patent leaves into desired shapes/forms with scissors. The silver leafs are placed onto the prepared surface, and carefully rubbed with either Gilder’s Gloves, Cotton Yarn or Wool Brush.. The tissue paper may then be removed as the silver leaf will adhere to the surface.
– Professional grade.
– Leaf size is 95x95mm.
– There are 25 leafs in the booklet.
– Silver leaf is for the indoor use only.
– Use Agate Stone Burnisher to burnish the leafs.
– Use Shellac after you finished gilding to protect the leaf from tarnishing.
– Patent leafs are great for new gilders and for gilding outdoors.
This genuine silver leaf is great for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
100% pure silver.
x112 leafs per sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.
– Silver leafs are to be used indoor only. Or use a special resin to protect the leaf, if you want to use them out door.
– When applying the silver leaf, it is best to use Gilder’s Gloves to avoid leaving finger prints on the metal leafs, as these finger prints will show up later on after you apply the sealer.
– To softly remove the extra silver leafs of the surface use either Gilder’s Gloves, Cotton Yarn or Wool Brush.