Gold leaf booklet, colour 2 1/2 for the professional gilders. Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Professional gilders most prefer this high quality and professional gold leaf by Noris Blattgold, the metallic look is second to none. Gilders buy Noris gold leaf to gild on wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic.
When using professional quality gold leaf, your finished gilded work is superior to others.
- Imitation gold leaf booklet, loose leaf.
- There are 25 leafs in a booklet and 10 booklets in a box.
- Gold leaf size: 14x14cm.
- Coverage: x51 leafs per 1sqm exclude waste and overlap.
- Recommended gilding size for these leafs is Kolner Aqua Size, or Nazionale Mission, you can also use any gilding size you have.
- When using imitation metal leaf, it is best to use Gilder’s Gloves to avoid leaving moisture from your fingers on the metal leafs.
- Imitation gold leafs must be protected with varnish to avoid oxidization; use Kolner Leaf Protect.
- To brush off the excess leafs and end up with a nice solid finish, use the Gilder’s Mop.