Noris gold leaf, colour 2 (antique gold) for the professional gilders. Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Professional gilders most prefer this high quality and professional gold leaf by Noris Blattgold, the metallic look is second to none. Gilders buy Noris gold leaf to gild on wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic.
When using professional quality gold leaf, your finished gilded work is superior to others.
- Loose gold leaf.
- Professional quality by Noris.
- Leaf size: 16x16cm.
- Coverage: x39 leafs per 1sqm exclude waste and overlap.
- The leafs are placed loosely one on top of the other out of alignment of about 3 cm for easy pick up.
- Recommended gilding size for these leafs is Kolner Aqua Size, or Nazionale Mission, you can also use any gilding size you have.
- When using imitation metal leaf, it is best to use Gilder’s Gloves to avoid leaving moisture from your fingers on the metal leafs.
- Imitation gold leafs must be protected with varnish to avoid oxidization; use Kolner Leaf Protect.
- To brush off the excess leafs and end up with a nice solid finish, use the Gilder’s Mop.
Noris gold leaf is available in:
- Booklets of 25 leafs, Loose, Colour 2: Noris Gold Leaf Booklet, colour 2 (Antique Gold), 14x14cm.
- Booklets of 25 leafs, Loose, Colour 2 1/2: Noris Gold Leaf Booklet, colour 2 1/2, 14x14cm.
- Booklets of 25 leafs, Transfer, Colour 2 (Antique): Noris Gold Leaf Booklet, Colour 2, Antique Gold, 14x14cm.
- Booklets of 25 leafs, Transfer, Colour 2 1/2: Noris Gold Leaf Booklet, Colour 2 1/2, 14x14cm.
- Pack of 100,500,1000, Loose: Noris Gold Leaf, Colour 2, Antique Gold, 16x16cm.
- Pack of 100,500,1000, Loose: Noris Gold Leaf, Colour 2 1/2, 16x16cm.