24ct pure gold leaf booklet, Triple Strong. The individual gold leafs are pressed onto a tissue paper. One uses patent gold, also called tempest gold, when gilding outdoors. The tissue paper is larger than the gold leaf, thus it may be more easily handled. It is also possible to cut the patent leafs into desired shapes/forms with sissors. The leafs are placed onto the prepared surface and carefully rubbed with cotton wool or Kölner tissue drapery. The tissue paper may then be removed as the gold leaf will adhere to the surface / object. When gilding onto a flat surface such as walls, ceilings or sign-writing, it is best to use these transfer gold leaf.
High quality for gilding furniture and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, and fabric.
– Pure gold leaf, transfer
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor/outdoor use.
– Always avoid touching the palladium leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment or use transfer Palladium.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm
Coverage: x157 leafs sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.