Nazionale 23k gold leaf booklet, Patent. The individual gold leafs are pressed onto a tissue paper. It is more easily handled. It is also possible to cut the patent leaves into desired shapes/forms with scissors. The leafs are placed onto the prepared surface and carefully rubbed with gilding brush. The tissue paper may then be removed as the gold leaf will adhere to the surface/object.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of surfaces such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– 23k Genuine Gold Leaf Patent (Transfer).
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Quickly cut the leafs with scissors to the shape you want.
– Professional grade by Nazionale (Italy).
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm
Coverage: x157 leafs per sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.