Noris 22k Orange double gold leaf booklet. These loose genuine gold leaf are placed loosely between thin rouged paper in the booklet. To cut the leaf, pick it up with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the gilder’s cushion or drop it directly from the booklet onto the gilder’s cushion and use gilder’s knife.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– 22k Orange double gold leaf booklet, loose leaf
– Best choice for indoor gilding due to its thickness and strength.
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Easily cut the leafs with scissors to the shape.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor use only.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm
Coverage: x157 leafs per sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.