Noris 22k Gold Leaf Booklet, Orange Double Gold, Loose. The gold leafs are placed in paper booklets, loosely inlaid in 25 compartments, one for each leaf. To cut the leaf pick it up with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the gilder’s cushion or drop it directly from the booklet onto the gilder’s cushion and use gilder’s knife.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gibb-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– 22k Genuine Gold Leaf.
– Best choice for indoor gilding due to its thickness and strength.
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Preferred by most gilders.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor use only.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: Standard European size of 80×80 mm
Composition: Gold and silver.
Coverage: x157 leafs per sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.
Genuine gold leaf is different from imitation gold leaf. The genuine is much more expensive, because they are made from real gold, whereas the imitation gold leafs sometimes called “gold leaf” —which is misleading— are made from copper, zinc and other alloy.