Champaign Silver & Gold Leaf is great for mixed media artists, glass wear artists, ceramic artists, wearable arts designers, cosmetics and beauty salons, invites designers and book scrap projects.
– Leaf size: 14 x 13cm.
– Champaign Silver one side and gold is the other side.
– For general art and craft projects.
– Not suitable for gilding large area, but perfect for achieving cracked gilding.
– Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– None-toxic and totally safe to use by kids and adults.
- Recommended gilding size for these leafs is Kolner Aqua Size, and you can also use any gilding size you have.
- When using imitation metal leaf, it is best to use Gilder’s Gloves to avoid leaving moisture from your fingers on the metal leafs.
- Imitation gold leafs must be protected with varnish to avoid oxidization; use Kolner Leaf Protect.
- To brush off the excess leafs and end up with a nice solid finish, use the Gilder’s Mop.