Gold leaf booklet for the professional gilders. Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Professional gilders most prefer this high quality and professional gold leaf by Noris Blattgold, the metallic look is second to none. Gilders buy Noris gold leaf to gild on wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic.
When using professional quality gold leaf, your finished gilded work is superior to others.
- Patent (Transfer) leaf
The individual gold leafs are pressed onto a tissue paper. It is also possible to cut the patent leaves into desired shapes/forms with scissors. The leafs are placed onto the prepared surface and carefully rubbed with a very soft Instacoll Tissue or Wool Brush. The tissue paper may then be removed as the gold leaf will adhere to the surface.
- There are 25 leafs in a booklet.
- Leaf size: 14x14cm.
- Composition: 15% Zinc and 85% Copper.
- Coverage: x51 leafs per 1sqm exclude waste and overlap.
- When using imitation metal leaf, it is best to use Gilder’s Gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints on the metal leafs, as these fingerprints will show up later on after you apply the sealer.
Noris gold leaf is available in:
- Booklets of 25 leafs, Loose, Colour 2: Noris Gold Leaf Booklet, colour 2 (Antique Gold), 14x14cm.
- Booklets of 25 leafs, Loose, Colour 2 1/2: Noris Gold Leaf Booklet, colour 2 1/2, 14x14cm.
- Booklets of 25 leafs, Transfer, Colour 2 (Antique): Noris Gold Leaf Booklet, Colour 2, Antique Gold, 14x14cm.
- Booklets of 25 leafs, Transfer, Colour 2 1/2: Noris Gold Leaf Booklet, Colour 2 1/2, 14x14cm.
- Pack of 100,500,1000, Loose: Noris Gold Leaf, Colour 2, Antique Gold, 16x16cm.
- Pack of 100,500,1000, Loose: Noris Gold Leaf, Colour 2 1/2, 16x16cm.
Recommended Gilding Size: Click on the “Adhesive” tab, above.