A new trend in metal leafing. This coloured imitation gold leaf is great for mixed media artists, glass wear artists, ceramic artists, wearable arts designers, cosmetics and beauty salons, invites designers and book scrap projects.
– Leaf size: 14 x 13cm.
– Rose gold leaf both sides.
– For general art and craft projects.
– Made to be broken into flakes or small pieces.
– Not suitable for gilding large area, but perfect for achieving cracked gilding.
– Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– None-toxic and totally safe to use by kids and adults.
The leafs are placed loosely in a pack with one paper between each two leafs, so you can use one leaf at time.
Composition: Copper, Zinc, Alloy & colour pigment.
– When using imitation metal leaf, it is best to use Gilder’s Gloves to avoid leaving finger prints on the metal leafs, as these finger prints will show up later on after you apply the sealer.