The Kölner Relief plaster is a repair compound used for picture frames, or for relief from wood or plaster. The special thing is that the dried Relief plaster can be poliment gilded directly on small repair areas, without applying KGGG fond.
How to use:
1- Mix the content before you open the container. Porous surfaces must first be sealed with weak kolner sealer 123a.
2- Gradually add small amount of water to the powder. The optimal ratio for great consistency is 30ml of water per 100g of powder.
3- Mix thoroughly until the desired putty consistency is obtained. Eliminate air bubbles as much as you can.
4- Apply the mix to the surface and model with tools, for easier modelling, moisten the mix and tools with water.
5- If you need a longer working time, use rabbit skin glue diluted with water (1RSG to 10 parts of water).
6- The drying time depends on the temperature, humidity and thickness of the object, to speed up the drying time, you can use a heat gun on a slow setting.
7- Sand well after surface has dried completely, the dry, semi-gloss surface is ready to be gilded.
8- To gild, you can use either Rubbit Skin Glue or Instacoll gilding sizeL for large gilding area, it is recommended to use KGGG System Fond.
New Zealand: Free Shipping over $40 spent.
STD sizes: Urban fee $5.45 | Rural fee $9.95 | Overnight fee $7.95
- Orders are processed daily and shipped via Track and Trace.
- STD and Rural delivered within 3-5 business days.
- No shipping available during public holidays including Sat and Sun unless by prior arrangement.
- All orders are packaged securely.
New Zealand: Wholesale Orders
- All wholesale orders are shipped free.
- In stock, orders are shipped to you free via overnight.
- Backorders are shipped within 15 days.
- Special shipping requirement is acceptable by prior arraignment.
- STD Post $9.95. No tracking number, suitable for all kind of edible, cosmetics, colored, genuine and imitation leafs.
- Up to 3kg $95.00 with tracking number.
- Up to 7kg $95.00 with tracking number.
- Up to 20kg $95.00 with tracking number.
International (rest of the world)
- STD Post $12.95. No tracking number, suitable for all kind of edible, cosmetics, colored, genuine and imitation leafs.
- Up to 3kg $98.00 with tracking number.
- Up to 7kg $179.00 with tracking number.
- Up to 20kg $595.00 with tracking number.
All orders are packaged nicely and securely.
Wholesale prices, up to 70% off the RRP:
- Save Money Every time you buy from us.
- Get up to 70% discount every time.
- Use your Gold Coupon every time you purchase on our website.
- No minimum and no maximum spent.
- Your Gold Coupon is always active, no expiration. Simply enter your coupon at checkout to get the discount.
- Valid on all products, storewide.
- Your discount percentage will be based on your total spending on Gold Leaf NZ and not on one single order.
- Coupons do not apply to on-sale products.
- You will get your Gold Coupon on your first order.
High Quality Customer Service:
- We guarantee the quality of every product you buy from us.
- We package all orders securely and nicely.
- We inspect every product before we ship to you so that you do not get disappointed.
- All orders are processed daily, and delivered to you within 20 days via Fedex or DHL Exprerss.
- You can pay by direct credit, Visa/Paypal or Western Union.
- We have no objection as to how you use our products, resell it, use it for yourself or your customers.
- Super fast communication, email us, call us or text us at anytime.
- We look forward to you joining us for a longe and successful business relationship.
How to order:
- Either email us directly with what you want, or
- Click on the “Enquire” tab, which, is next to the product’s “Description” tab and fill in the form there.
- Alternatively, go to the products that you want to buy, add to cart, at check out enter your delivery address, select payment method and continue.
- At this point, we both received a copy of the order.
- We will contact you with the actual delivery date, and process your order immediately.
If you have any question, then please email us.