Genuine silver leaf booklet. The leafs are placed in paper booklets, loosely inlaid in 25 compartments, one for each leaf. To cut the leaf, one may take it from the booklet with the gilders knife and place it on the gilders cushion or drop it directly from the booklet onto the gilding cushion. Then, pick up the leaf with the gilders tip and place it onto the prepared surface.
– Professional grade.
– Leaf size is 95x95mm.
– There are 25 leafs in the booklet.
– Silver leaf is for the indoor use only.
– Use Agate Stone Burnisher to burnish the leafs.
– Use Shellac after you finished gilding to protect the leaf from tarnishing.
This genuine silver leaf is great for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
Composition: 100% pure silver.
Coverage: x112 leafs per sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.
– Silver leafs are to be used indoor only. Or use a special resin to protect the leaf, if you want to use them out door.
– When applying the silver leaf, it is best to use Gilder’s Gloves to avoid leaving finger prints on the metal leafs, as these finger prints will show up later on after you apply the sealer.
– To softly remove the extra silver leafs of the surface use either Gilder’s Gloves, Cotton Yarn or Wool Brush.