Edible silver leaf. Made exclusively for the food industry. Edible silver leafs are great for decorating dark backgrounds such as chocolate, sushi, fish and other gourmet that is either light or dark colour.
– Leaf size: 60x60mm.
– Available in packs of 1, 5, 25 and 100 leafs.
– It can be used whole to cover larger areas or cut into smaller pieces.
– These genuine silver leafs are placed loosely and individually in a paper tissue.
– Edible silver leafs are great together with gold leafs as they provide contrast and the luxury environment in one dish.
– Simply slide the silver leaf of the tissue paper onto the cake. You can also use the Edible Leaf Application Brush to place the silver leaf precisely where you want.
– Always avoid touching the silver leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
– Use the supplied edible silver leafs within three years from the date of purchase.
– Ingredient: 100% pure silver. This is the ideal ration for edible silver.
Both the United States and the European Union authorised the gold and silver leaf as an edible metal under the code E175. The leafs are so thin that they will disintegrate in your mouth instantly.