Gold leaf booklet (transfer) for the professional gilders. Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
We also stock
- Noris Imitation Gold Leaf Booklet, Colour 2 1/2 (German) and
- Noris Gold Leaf Booklet, colour 2 (Antique) (German) and
- Nazionale Gold Leaf Booklet, Colour 2 1/2 (Italian) and
- Nazionale Gold Leaf Booklet, Colour 2 (Antique) (Italian).
– When using imitation metal leaf, it is best to use Gilder’s Gloves to avoid leaving finger prints on the metal leafs, as these finger prints will show up later on after you apply the sealer.
– To apply the metal leafs onto the surface without scratching the metal leafs, use either Gilder’s Gloves or Wool Brush.
– Recommended gilding adhesive: Aqua Size, Mission, or Kölner Permacoll Size