Variegated gold leaf booklet for interior design such as walls, benches and panels in homes, restaurants, clubs and hotels. Variegated gold leafs are also a great choice for mixed media artists to decorate glassware, ceramic, pottery artists. Use as a whole sheet or cut to random shapes and sizes for book scrubbing, invites and and decorative objects.
– Leaf size: 14x14cm.
– A booklet of 25 leafs.
– Great for interior design, walls, benches and panels.
– For and all art and craft projects.
– Can be broken into flakes or small pieces.
– Unique pattern and design which makes it ideal to show off.
– Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
- Recommended gilding size for these leafs is Kolner Aqua Size, or Nazionale Mission, you can also use any gilding size you have.
- When using imitation metal leaf, it is best to use Gilder’s Gloves to avoid leaving moisture from your fingers on the metal leafs.
- Imitation gold leafs must be protected with varnish to avoid oxidization; use Kolner Leaf Protect.
- To brush off the excess leafs and end up with a nice solid finish, use the Gilder’s Mop.