23k Genuine gold flakes, size four. Show off using these large flakes, excellent gold topping for muffins, donuts, and other sweets that you want to add a touch of luxury.
– Genuine 23k gold flakes.
– Cosmetics standard.
– Perfect for cake shops, chocolates, honey, and cosmetic products manufacturers.
– Edible and cosmetics standard.
– Always avoid touching gold flakes with your fingers.
– Avoid breathing over the flakes as this will cause the flakes to fly away.
– Always keep the flakes in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
– Use the supplied edible gold or silver flakes within three years from the date of purchase.
– Ingredients: 99% gold and 1% silver.
Both the United States and the European Union authorise the gold and silver leaf as an edible metal under the code E175. The leafs are so thin that they will disintegrate in your mouth instantly.
24k or 23k?
Manufacturers of gold flakes do not produce 24k gold flakes, because the flakes stick to each other once added in your honey, chocolate or your cosmetics products. To get around this, manufacturers add 1% silver to keep the flakes apart from each other.
Edible gold leafs are not the same gold leafs that used to decorate walls, furniture and valuable objects. Edible gold is not only made from genuine gold but also manufactured specifically for the food industry with strict safety standards; this means all the equipment are rubricated with vegetarian oil and not with toxic industrial oil.
BEWARE OFF: Cheap edible gold, is a sign it is NOT made from genuine gold, genuine gold is costly, usually the price for 50 imitation gold leafs = one genuine gold leaf.
Non-genuine gold (imitation) is made from zinc, resin and mixed alloy, plus made on machines that are rubricated with industrial oil, toxic and harmful to human consumption.
Generally, gold leaf from 22-24k is suitable for human consumption. Both the United States and the European Union authorised the genuine gold leaf for human consumption under food colouring # E175, and the genuine silver leaf under food colouring # E174). The leafs are so thin that they will disintegrate in your mouth instantly.
New Zealand: Free shipping over $50 spent.
STD sizes: Urban fee $5.45 | Rural fee $12.95 | Overnight fee $7.95
- Orders are processed daily and shipped via Track and Trace.
- STD and Rural delivered within 3-5 business days.
- No shipping available during public holidays including Sat and Sun unless by prior arrangement.
- All orders are packaged securely.
New Zealand: Wholesale Orders
- All wholesale orders are shipped free.
- In stock, orders are shipped to you free via overnight.
- Backorders are shipped within 15 days.
- Special shipping requirement is acceptable by prior arraignment.
- STD Post $19.95. No tracking number, suitable for all kind of leaf.
- Up to 1kg $35.00 with tracking number.
- Up to 3kg $120.00 with tracking number.
- Up to 7kg $199.00 with tracking number.
- Up to 20kg $590.00 with tracking number.
All orders are packaged nicely and securely.
Wholesale prices, up to 70% off the RRP:
- Save Money Every time you buy from us.
- Get up to 70% discount every time.
- Use your Gold Coupon every time you purchase on our website.
- No minimum and no maximum spent.
- Your Gold Coupon is always active, no expiration. Simply enter your coupon at checkout to get the discount.
- Valid on all products, storewide.
- Your discount percentage will be based on your total spending on Gold Leaf NZ and not on one single order.
- Coupons do not apply to on-sale products.
- You will get your Gold Coupon on your first order.
High Quality Customer Service:
- We guarantee the quality of every product you buy from us.
- We package all orders securely and nicely.
- We inspect every product before we ship to you so that you do not get disappointed.
- All orders are processed daily, and delivered to you within 20 days via Fedex or DHL Exprerss.
- You can pay by direct credit, Visa/Paypal or Western Union.
- We have no objection as to how you use our products, resell it, use it for yourself or your customers.
- Super fast communication, email us, call us or text us at anytime.
- We look forward to you joining us for a longe and successful business relationship.
How to order:
- Either email us directly with what you want, or
- Click on the “Enquire” tab, which, is next to the product’s “Description” tab and fill in the form there.
- Alternatively, go to the products that you want to buy, add to cart, at check out enter your delivery address, select payment method and continue.
- At this point, we both received a copy of the order.
- We will contact you with the actual delivery date, and process your order immediately.
If you have any question, then please email us.
– If you want an invoice upfront, add products to your cart, checkout, select “Direct Bank Transfer” and place your order. An invoice will be generated and emailed to you within an hour. Alternatively, you can pay by PayPal.
– All backorders are processed as soon as we receive your payment and deliver to you within 15 days.
– Backing slip along with the invoice will be included in your product.