Kölner Ceramic gilding size KT-5-HV in gel form. With this product, small imperfections and bursts in ceramic material can be filled. After film building, it can be gilded with transfer genuine or imitation gold leaf. The result is a high gloss gilding.
Gilding size for mirror gloss gilding on china and ceramics. Formulated for repairing of small cracks of gilded china or ceramics. KT-5 / KT-5hv is a water based non burnishable size for transfer gold leaf. KT5-HV should be applied with a small spatula or surface knife. The metal shine is mirror like after polishing with Instacoll Tissue. KT5, KT5-HV can be intermixed and thinned with water.
Ceramic and Porcelain cavities can be refilled directly with kt5 or kt5 hv. The drying time depends on the thickness of application. Apply the gold leaf gently and press using an Instacoll Tissue or a wool brush.
The Kolner KT5-HV Ceramics Size is thicker than the KT-5 Ceramic Size and thus makes it better for filling small cracks.
You can also use this size for gilding a new ceramic or china object.
New Zealand: Free Shipping over $40 spent.
STD sizes: Urban fee $5.45 | Rural fee $9.95 | Overnight fee $7.95
- Orders are processed daily and shipped via Track and Trace.
- STD and Rural delivered within 3-5 business days.
- No shipping available during public holidays including Sat and Sun unless by prior arrangement.
- All orders are packaged securely.
New Zealand: Wholesale Orders
- All wholesale orders are shipped free.
- In stock, orders are shipped to you free via overnight.
- Backorders are shipped within 15 days.
- Special shipping requirement is acceptable by prior arraignment.
- STD Post $12.95. No tracking number, suitable for all kind of leaf.
- Up to 3kg $120.00 with tracking number.
- Up to 7kg $199.00 with tracking number.
- Up to 20kg $590.00 with tracking number.
All orders are packaged nicely and securely.
Wholesale prices, up to 70% off the RRP:
- Save Money Every time you buy from us.
- Get up to 70% discount every time.
- Use your Gold Coupon every time you purchase on our website.
- No minimum and no maximum spent.
- Your Gold Coupon is always active, no expiration. Simply enter your coupon at checkout to get the discount.
- Valid on all products, storewide.
- Your discount percentage will be based on your total spending on Gold Leaf NZ and not on one single order.
- Coupons do not apply to on-sale products.
- You will get your Gold Coupon on your first order.
High Quality Customer Service:
- We guarantee the quality of every product you buy from us.
- We package all orders securely and nicely.
- We inspect every product before we ship to you so that you do not get disappointed.
- All orders are processed daily, and delivered to you within 20 days via Fedex or DHL Exprerss.
- You can pay by direct credit, Visa/Paypal or Western Union.
- We have no objection as to how you use our products, resell it, use it for yourself or your customers.
- Super fast communication, email us, call us or text us at anytime.
- We look forward to you joining us for a longe and successful business relationship.
How to order:
- Either email us directly with what you want, or
- Click on the “Enquire” tab, which, is next to the product’s “Description” tab and fill in the form there.
- Alternatively, go to the products that you want to buy, add to cart, at check out enter your delivery address, select payment method and continue.
- At this point, we both received a copy of the order.
- We will contact you with the actual delivery date, and process your order immediately.
If you have any question, then please email us.
Choosing a gilding size
The Instacoll Gilding Size gloss (the mat is for indoor only) is for porous and non-porous surfaces, interior & exterior when gilding with genuine gold leaf.
1. Gilding size for imitation gold, silver, copper, variegated on wood, paper, concrete, and stone, use any of these:
For gilding on glass, plastic and metal use: Permacoll Gilding Size For All Metal Leafs And Gold Powder, indoor only.
2. Gilding size for genuine gold & silver leaf
3. Interior / Exterior gilding
Recommended reading: Choosing The Right Gilding Adhesive or Gilding Size