Edible gold leaf and gold flakes are the perfect ingredients for a luxury dinner that will live in your heart for years to come. You can add edible gold flakes to pretty much everything you eat and drink, from cakes, chocolates, burgers, fish, steaks, soups, salads and all types of desserts.
A 24K cappuccino would leave a very lasting impression on those you invite. The reward is uncountable!
This edible gold workshop is for those who want to learn how to apply gold leaf and gold flakes to any food and dessert.
Gilding course outline:
- Introduction to gold leaf and gold flakes
- The difference between loose gold leaf and patent (transfer).
- Introduction to the gold flakes and the different flakes sizes that are available.
- At the workshop, we will decorate a small piece of cake, chocolate and sushi with gold/silver leafs and flakes.
Need to know:
- The workshop is about 2 hours.
- No previous gilding experience is required.
- No refund and no reschedule.
- Onsite and off-street parking available.
- Free coffee and tea available.
- All the tools and materials covered in the workshop will be provided for you to use (not to keep) during the workshop.
— The workshop will be held at Gold Leaf NZ in Hamilton. The address will be emailed to you.
— No bystanders, everyone comes must have paid the fee.
Other dates are also available upon request. Please contact us.
- By the end of this edible workshop, you will be able to apply gold leaf and gold flakes on your own.
- So give it a go. It could be one of the very best things you ever tried! Good luck!!