Edible gold leaf booklet of 25 loose leafs. Made exclusively for the food industry. Edible gold leaf is suitable for decorating cakes and dishes of all kinds. it is ideal for embellishing and lighting your table on any occasion, from the morning flat white to the special event dish.
– Leaf size: 80x80mm.
– Inside the booklet there are 25 leafs.
– These 24k edible genuine gold leafs are placed loosely in a booklet.
– Best choice for cake shops or for decorating large cakes.
– Loose leaf is best suited for random decoration where no precise placement is needed, otherwise choose the Patent Gold Leaf Booklet where you can cut the gold leafs into desired shapes, sizes and place them exactly where you want on your cake or dish.
How to use:
– Simply slide the gold leaf of the tissue paper onto the cake. You can also use the Edible Leaf Application Brush to place the gold / silver leaf precisely where you want.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to rincle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
– Use the supplied edible gold or silver leafs within 3 years from date of purchase.
Both the United States and the European Union authorise the gold and silver leaf as an edible metal under the code E175. The leafs are so thin that will disintegrate in your mouth instantly.