18k Bright lemon gold leaf booklet. The individual gold leafs are pressed onto a tissue paper. One uses patent gold, also called tempest gold, when gilding outdoors. The tissue paper is larger than the gold leaf, thus it may be more easily handled. It is also possible to cut the patent leaves into desired shapes/forms with sissors. The leafs are placed onto the prepared surface, and carefully rubbed with cotton wool or Kölner Instacoll Tissue. The tissue paper may then be removed as the gold leaf will adhere to the surface / object.
Perfect for gilding furniture, walls, ceiling and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, fabric etc.
– 18k Bright lemon gold leaf booklet, patent (Transfer).
– Each booklet contains 25 leafs.
– Easily cut the leafs with scissors to the shape.
– Professional grade by Noris (Germany).
– For indoor use only.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Coverage: x157 leafs per sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.