24k Edible gold leaf booklet. Made exclusively for the food industry. Edible gold leaf is suitable for decorating cakes and dishes of all kinds. It is ideal for embellishing and lighting your table on any occasion, from the morning flat white to the special event dish.
– Leaf size: 80x80mm.
– Inside the booklet, there are 5 gold leafs.
– It can be used whole to cover larger areas or cut into smaller pieces.
– These Transfer leafs are for precise decoration when wanting to achieve a specific shape and look.
– Perfect for decorating cakes, cupcakes, confectionery, chocolate, desserts and cocktails.
– Also available in 25 Gold Leaf Booklet.
– The individual gold leaf is pressed onto a tissue paper. One uses patent gold, also called tempest gold. The tissue paper is larger than the gold leaf; thus, it may be more easily handled. It is also possible to cut the patent gold leafs into desired shapes with scissors. The leafs are placed onto the surface and carefully rubbed with a soft cloth. The tissue paper may then be removed as the gold leaf will adhere to the surface.
– The patent edible gold leafs are the best choice for those for precise placement of the gold leafs. Hence you can hold it by the tissue paper.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
– Use the supplied edible gold or silver leafs within three years from the date of purchase.
– Ingredient: 99% pure gold and 1% silver. This is the ideal ration for edible gold leaf application.