24k gold leaf. These loose genuine gold leaf are placed loosely between thin rouged paper. To cut the leaf, pick it up with the gilder’s tip and place it onto the gilder’s cushion or drop it directly onto the gilder’s cushion and use gilder’s knife to cut to the desired size.
Great for all kind of gilding including furniture, walls, panels, and decorative objects. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, and fabric.
– 24k gold leaf
– Loose gold leaf, each leaf is in its own paper sleeve.
– For indoor/outdoor gilding.
– Always avoid touching the gold leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment or use transfer leaf.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
Leaf size: 93x93mm
Coverage: x125 leafs sqm. Exclude waste and overlap.