Copper powder for multi use. Its a metal powder which you can mix with paint, resin or varnish to create a true metallic finish. Metal powder can vary between suppliers and even within the same factory and thats not only due to the size of the particles but also due to oxidisation over time. Therefore, if you have a large job to do, we recommend ordering more than what you need in order to stay consistent.
General Specification of Copper Powder
- Particle size: 1 µm – 10 µm = 1,200 to > 2,500 mesh, very small particles.
- Purity as a copper metal: 90 ± 0.1%
- Particle shape: Spherical
- Electric & heat: Conductive
- Colour: reddish
- Apparent Density: 8 – 2.9 gram/cm3
- Protected from Oxidation
Sample of analysis
ELEMENT WEIGHT %
Copper: 99.90 ± 0.1