24k gold leaf. These loose genuine gold leaf are placed loosely between thin rough paper. Applicable on all kinds of materials such as wood, metal, gib-board, stone, glass, ceramic, concrete, paper, plastic, and fabric.
More about genuine gold leaf:
– 24k pure gold leaf.
– Leaf size 25x25mm.
– Great for small gilding jobs.
– Perfect for restoration of gilded work.
– Due to their size, you minimise waste, and they are easy to handle.
– Perfect for gilding calligraphy or patching up gilded headstones.
– For indoor/outdoor gilding.
– Always avoid touching the gold leaf with your fingers.
– Apply the leaf in a non-drafty environment or use a transfer leaf.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this can cause the leaf to wrinkle or fly away.