23k Edible gold flakes. Flakes size 2 is a bit grosser than size 1. If you want to show the gold flakes in your product then size 2 would provide that luxuriously look of sparkling gold flakes. However, some manufactures they prefer size 1 because they want to achieve a soft look of gold flakes which does not compete with their main product’s theme and feel.
– Genuine 23k gold flakes
– Content: 1g genuine gold flakes.
– Best choice for cake shops, chocolates, honey and cosmetic products manufacturers.
– There is no gold flakes just for cosmetic use. Edible gold flakes is used by cosmetics manufacturers too, because once its edible then surly it can be used for the skin and face.
How to use:
– It can be added to your product in the way you see best for your product.
– Always avoid touching gold flakes with your fingers.
– Avoid breathing over the flakes as this will cause the flakes to fly away.
– Always keep the flakes in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
– Use the supplied edible gold or silver flakes within 3 years from date of purchase.
– Ingredient: 98% gold and 2% silver. This is the ideal ration for edible gold flakes.
This is a genuine gold flakes made of 23k gold and it is different from the gold dust or gold glitter that you see on the market. The later one is made of polyester, colouring, zinc and other alloys that is harmful for your body, even though some sellers call it 24k golf flakes still not edible. Beside that, its very cheap hence it is not made from genuine gold leafs.
Both the United States and the European Union authorise the gold and silver leaf as an edible metal under the code E175. The leafs are so thin that will disintegrate in your mouth instantly.
In addition to its packaging, we also use thick cardboard to protect your order and to ensure your order arrive to you in good condition.
We process all orders made by 3pm same day. Orders that are made after 3pm will be processed the following business day.