Edible gold leaf made exclusively for the food industry. Edible gold leaf is suitable for decorating cakes and dishes of all kinds. it is ideal for embellishing and lighting your table on any occasion, from the morning flat white to the special event dish.
– Leaf size: 93x93mm.
– Used whole to cover larger areas to speed up the process of decorating.
– These 24k edible genuine gold leafs are loose leaf in a pack.
– Perfect for decorating large cakes and dinner dishes.
– These large loose leafs are best suited for cake shops, for home users we recommend using small gold leafs.
How to use:
– Simply slide the gold leaf of the tissue paper onto the cake. You can also use the Edible Leaf Application Brush to place the gold leaf precisely where you want.
– Always avoid touching gold leafs with your fingers.
– Apply the leafs in a non-draught environment.
– Avoid breathing over the leaf as this will cause the leaf to rincle or fly away.
– Always keep the leafs in a dry place, between 10c and 30c.
– Use the supplied edible gold leafs within 3 years from date of purchase.
– Ingredient: 99% pure gold and 1% silver. This is the ideal ration for edible gold leaf application.
Both the United States and the European Union authorise the gold and silver leaf as an edible metal under the code E175. The leafs are so thin that will disintegrate in your mouth instantly.
In addition to the gold leaf packaging, we also use thick cardboard to protect your order and to ensure your order arrive in good condition.
We process all orders made by 3pm same day. Orders that are made after 3pm will be processed the following business day.